Testimony about BURN Products




REPOST from Ani Pearl Alonso Aquino 
"These products are the BOMB! Magana ako kumain, pero I really felt a difference when I took the products!

So this is my experience with the BURN Program so far:
• I took a Burn Slim Tablet 8:30pm last night.
• 9pm instead of having dinner I took the Burn Meal Replacement Shake with 200ml water. Ate half a pack of crackers afterwards.
• Around 11pm I drank Burn Mate Iced Tea during our meeting. There was food at the meeting and I just didn't feel like having some. Busog talaga ako. Those who know me well know that I can't stand not eating when everyone else is eating! To think that my last meal was my lunch at 2pm, then we went boxing around 5pm, dapat talaga gutom na ako by this time sa sobrang heavy ng mga activity namin, pero wala talaga akong maramdamang gutom.
• 2am I drank a cup of Liven Coffee Burn while doing some online stuff. Fell asleep at 4am.
• Woke up at 10am still feeling full! I took a glass of water and my usual supplements (Complete and Choleduz).
• Now at the time of posting this (12:30pm) ngayon pa lang ako nakakaramdam ng very light na gutom.

Bottomline is, the products deliver the promise of making me feel full and energetic at the same time! Abangan nyo na lang ang before and after BURN Program pic ko!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Body Under Right Nutrition © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair